Saturday, May 26, 2007

WIthout You

Without you...the days are so long and tiredfull
Without you...every night is empty ‘n skeary me in its silence ‘n ‘darkness’
Without you...i miss something energizing, i miss something making me smile perfectly
Without you...a soul of friendship has been disappeared
Without you...no smile & laugh in complete happiness
Without you...i've lost a perfect meaningfull life
Without you...no phone call that i'm waiting for, no pm in ym that i expect...
Without you...i don't know who to think about a lover, a true friend
Without you...i’m not interested to sing a song the way we used to do it, to talk many things deeply 'n inspiredly, even joking with loud laugh...(oh dear, i miss it for long time)
Without you...i don't have any best idea how to be an great person, a grown up 'n cheerfull one, a girl in perfectness enjoying this big world.

Everything that u've been giving me is so meaningfull bro. There won't be someone like you. Thx to make me one of your friend. I feel so lucky to have you. I don’t wanna lose it. I’m so sorry that I’ve been egoistic, selfish, childish ‘n judging everything unfair oftenly. I’ll show you, that I can change it, I can be your good friend that you can proud of.

You must know that u've got a special place in my heart 'n my life. You’ve become a part of my life. You’ll finally know how beautiful you’ve filled my life in ‘a way’.
I can't take my mind of you...i really can't!

So come back to me, stay around me ‘n shine my life brightly…

No comments: